The HBO-ICT graduate is able to:
- Analyse: Analysing processes, products and information flows as well as their interrelationships and environmental context.
- Advise: Providing advice on the restructuring of processes and/or information flows and ICT systems to be developed or purchased in future on the basis of analysis and consultations with stakeholders.
- Design: Designing an ICT system on the basis of specifications and predetermined frameworks.
- Implement: Building an ICT system on the basis of design specifications and predetermined frameworks.
- Manage & Control: Managing all activities associated with the process of development, implementation and use of ICT systems.
- Communicate: Communicating, both in writing and orally, in a clear, convincing, effective, and target-group oriented manner.
- Research: Substantiating the development of his/her ICT professional product for application in a specified context, by means of applied research in which data are collected and analysed systematically and methodically.