Course: Graduation Project credits: 30
- Course code
- Graduation Project
- Study year
- ECTS credits
- Dutch, with parts in English
- M. Klaassens
- Modes of delivery
- Graduation project
- TEST-01 - Assignment
- The student draws up a methodically sound, coherent design for a research on an issue from the assignment or own organization.
- The student writes a coherent theoretical framework that forms the basis of the practical research.
- The student systematically carries out a practice-oriented research based on a substantiated research method.
- The student describes the findings of the practice-oriented research in line with the analysed data.
- The student formulates recommendations based on a critical consideration of the research results.
- The student articulates in broad outlines the structure and results of the research in a clear manner.
- The student demonstrates his business skills by motivating and defending choices made.
- The student discusses the value of the research for the organization and the profession.
Graduation involves carrying out an integral graduation assignment. With this assignment, we aim to ensure that at the end of the training you are demonstrably able to set up a coherent research and conduct it thoroughly, based on research methodology.
Included in programme(s)
- School of Health Care Studies