Course: Thesis Research Project credits: 30
- Course code
- Thesis Research Project
- Study year
- ECTS credits
- C.B. Vogt
- Modes of delivery
- Graduation project
- Thesis Research Project - Other assessment
The graduate is able to demonstrate that s/he is competent to use a range of applied research methods and techniques independently:
- to formulate a problem definition, employ specific research and analysis methods and plan and conduct research on real-life non-routine problems.
- to translate a practical problem into questions in terms of a conceptual model, to collect relevant data and to translate the outcomes of the model into answers to the original problem.
- to apply appropriate scientific methods and techniques, mathematics, economics and other sciences in energy systems design.
- to communicate findings in both written and oral form in English to the problem owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- to display a reflective attitude (investigative, critical) towards the possibilities and limitations of the scientific methods used and the development of a body of knowledge and, based on that attitude, make meaningful contributions to the energy debate.
Renewable Energy Research
Included in programme(s)
- Institute of Engineering