The Master Energy for Society equips its students with the required learning outcomes for an energy transition professional at a strategic level.
- The energy transition expert can, on the basis of acquired theoretical and practical knowledge, analyse difficult and complex developments in the energy transition and make underlying structures and mechanisms in communities visible.
- The energy transition expert can develop an innovative future vision of the complex issue of energy transition in collaboration with stakeholders and communicate about this vision in an effective and convincing manner to professionals, non-professionals and academic audiences.
- The energy transition expert can realise system innovation experiments (in niches) by navigating between and forming innovative networks and alliances capable of taking action.
- The energy transition expert can embed and scale up innovative solutions in relevant networks and subsystems within the energy transition.
- The energy transition expert can observe, stimulate, supervise and monitor transition processes in multidisciplinary and multi-level groups, and allow these groups to reflect on the transition in a cyclical process.
- The energy transition expert can switch between process and interdisciplinary content and take the right substantive steps at the right time, taking into account the ambivalence that a long-term transition process must also produce concrete results in the short term.
- The energy transition expert works with high ethical standards in the energy transition process.
- The energy transition expert can design, carry out and evaluate practice-based research, thereby contributing to the innovation of the profession in the field.
- The energy transition expert can independently and self-directly shape his own professional development and the development of others in a (learning) community.