Course: Embedded Programming credits: 5
- Course code
- Embedded Programming
- Study year
- ECTS credits
- Dutch, with parts in English
- P.J. Kamphuis
- Modes of delivery
- Problem-based learning
- Embedded Programming - Assignment
The student clearly identifies a problem or customer need, contextualizes it, consults relevant sources, and converts it into a goal, problem statement, and electrical engineering requirements.
The student considers various solution directions to arrive at a detailed and well-founded electrical engineered product/service/process based on the program of requirements, using appropriate design methodologies and taking into account societal interests and engineering standards.
The student realizes and validates a (prototype of) a product/service/process based on a technical design, using the appropriate materials/techniques/instruments.
The student is able to:
- define and specify an the goal of an embedded programming assignment as well as contextualize it, while providing examples of input/output and use-cases.
- create a graphical representation of an algorithm, based on the definition phase, while making sure this is understandable by the client and programmer. This serves as a intermediary step before the coding.
- write code based on the algorithm and maintain a clear relationship between algorithm and coding.
- testing of the code based on examples and use-cases as defined by the assignment.
Included in programme(s)
- Institute of Engineering